Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Krispy Kreme

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Widespread_Panic's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2004
    Posts
    325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Krispy Kreme

    That rumor might be believable if you said Krispy Kreme was moving to the new Super Walmart shopping center, but the old McDonald's building in the middle of nowhere? The only way that happens is if Norton pays them to move there and gives them the building for free.
    The test is simple, if "your" team wins a national championship, do you get a championship ring? If the answer is yes, then you can say "we." If not, you can't.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Seventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Krispy Kreme

    I really hate the fact that end of town has grown extinct. When I was a kid, that end of town was the happening place, Italian Village, Record Bar, Tops & Bottoms, The Video Arcade, His Only, Pic & Pay, and the best ever Magic Mart.

    Then you had Captain D's, Pizza Inn, Burger Chef, and McDonald's. Gah, I miss those places, well not Capt. D's cause it's still there, but Italian Village, Burger Chef and My McDonald's have gone the way of the Dodo. I have some great memories of each place. I remember playing Space Invaders for the first time EVER at Italian Village. Man their pizza was sooo greasy, it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good though.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Krispy Kreme

    I think your talking about the dead ends of towns of Norton and Wise. lol

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Krispy Kreme

    raspberry filled donuts are the best! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Krispy Kreme

    I would hate to be the guy that delivers the doughnuts to people!!!!! I would have them eat before i got there. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Krispy Kreme

    I remember the Jewel Box being there. That's where I got my ears pieced, when I was in the second grade.

    And the Italian Village was awesome. It was one of the FEW places my parents took us out to eat at. Great subs!!
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Krispy Kreme

    I wish we had a Magic Mart. They have a good quality and selection of clothing. Alot better than Wal-Mart or K-Mart.

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Krispy Kreme

    Man Yal are makin me HUNGRY!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Krispy Kreme

    Living in NC ( home of and national headquarters for KK )I have 4 that I frequent . My kids and I love to go on Sat. morning when the lights on and the conveyor belt is rolling with those fluffy melt-in-your-mouth circles of doughy glazed heaven . Get within a block and there is no turning back as the sweet smell invades your senses. There is even a Super Walmart with a full blown KK inside unfortunatly it was a test and will be closing . The low carb craze has hurt KK's growth but there will always be a market for them.
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Krispy Kreme

    Dang....that makes me about want to up and make a doughnut run to Kingsport!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •